help-gnutls

2.10.1

From: HOY Mike
Subject: 2.10.1
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 14:31:26 -0400

Hello,

I am working with a customer device that support TLS.  Upon completing the handshake I expect to see data come at me.  I get a decompression error on the second buffer, the first being a small header.

All the data I get before getting the error is decrypted correctly.

The decompression dies because the length is 4 bytes longer than the compress_size value.  Can the customer device cause this or do I have something set wrong or not at all?

The length is 16388 and the compress_size is 16384 (max for the session).

Mike Hoy