help-gnutls

how to generate certificate and key for examples

From: derleader mail
Subject: how to generate certificate and key for examples
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 16:12:48 +0300 (EEST)

 Hi,
  I'm trying to test the sample TLS echo server and client, supporting X.509 and PSK
   authentication. The files are located in doc/examples - ex-serv-psk and ex-client-psk. I compiled them and I generate and certificate and key. But when I try to test them this message appears

*** Handshake failed
GnuTLS error: Insufficient credentials for that request.

It seems that the certificate is wrong. Can you tell me how to generate appropriate certificate and key.

Regards

100 лв БОНУС. Най-високи коефициенти. Tempobet.com