help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] outshone

From: Phil Mcdowell
Subject: [Help-gnuts] outshone
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 08:25:29 -0400

I would that ye should now hear theother of the three tales as they were told to us.
AGAIN HE TAKETH YOU AWAY: CAN YE SAY WHITHER YE GO?
This thenhath a meaning on the matter of which I have spoken. The Christ would chide him that came into the company unwashen and withraiment that was damaged.
FOR AS APESTILENCE GOETH FROM ONE TO ANOTHER SO GOETH THE FURY OF MAN. BUT OF THISMYSTERY KNOWETH NONE, NO, NOT EVEN THE PROPHETS OR THE MESSENGERS THATWENT BEFORE ME. OF MIRTH AND SADNESSNOW as to mirth, this was ever unto Christ a joy.
And John, being much afraid, said: Who are these, Master? Thosewho did not come under the canopy were not lawfully man and wife. Yet beasts were they not from need, but of their ownchoosing.
So in this did the Christ speakagainst the law of the priesthood.
And James, hearing the words spake saying:Will ye not that I come also? And the Christ was kneeling upon the ground afar off, with handsstretched out unto the heavens. BUT I SAY UNTO YOUTHAT IN THIS DEATH THERE IS LIFE. FOR AS APESTILENCE GOETH FROM ONE TO ANOTHER SO GOETH THE FURY OF MAN. I would that ye should now hear theother of the three tales as they were told to us. And such thought shall be sent forth for his comfort.
I WILL TELL the meaning of the tale of the Transfiguration of the Christ,if so ye will it. OF MIRTH AND SADNESSNOW as to mirth, this was ever unto Christ a joy. And He would that such should be clad in a seemly fashion. YE KNOW NOTWHAT YE SPEAK WHEN YE ARE MOVED TO SING.
THE MAN THAT LIETH SICK CANNOT REMEMBER THE TIME BEFORE HIS PAIN HADCOME UPON Him.
The Christ desired that they which were of His company should keep thebody clean.