help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] gangster

From: Gabriel Green
Subject: [Help-gnuts] gangster
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 22:30:23 -0700

Queer deal that, spoke up the ever vigilant Red, who sat by the fireoiling his rifle. But Sterl heard Blightell his men they would share their last watch.
Hard on that sound came the shrill, horrid unearthly scream ofa horse in mortal agony. Thats in our favor,Benson, take Larry and Roland on guard. Not improbably he hit the horses instead ofthe crocodiles. Slyter stood up inhis wagon, rifle in hand, watching vigilantly. I would not go back to marry a royal duke!
Hazelton, you and Krehl and Heald follow the mob, ordered the leader,harshly.
Stanley Dann rousedthem all in the gray of dawn. Despite the crocodiles the achievement auguredwell for the success of the operation. At last the dawn came, from gray to daylight, and then a ruddiness in theeast.
He stalked outthen like a man who faced death.
Breakfast was over at sunrise,Friday approached the fire to get his fare.
Aw, just natoorally I feel sorry for them.
Cept a couple ofdumb-haid, lovesick suckers like us!
When he awakened the moon was fardown and weird. Riding out with the drovers, the cowboys had a look at the deadaborigines. Then Benson drove the one-team off the bank. Dann rose to his full height to stare at his visitors.
And at that awful moment for Eric Dann, horses and wagon were pulled intodeep water.
Snorting, lunging, the horses wheeled and sent mountains of water flying. Friday said to Sterl and Slyter, Tinkit more better boss wait alongasun. At the campfire the three drovers whom they were to relieve sat drinkingtea.
The cowboy was lighting a cigarette, a little clumsily, because Beryl washanging onto his arm.
Dann andSlyter had taken refuge behind Slyters wagon. If you keep your horse moving you can make it.
He awakened Red from his hard bed on the grass. In a moment more the heavy tackle was fast.
Wal, if you ask me we oughta load our guns, drawled Red.
An aboriginal himself, he smelled theapproach of his species on the downs.
Suddenly a heavy gunshot boomed hollowly under the shelter, paralysingspeech and action.
Red whirled the big horse and spurred him shoreward. The drovers halted justoutside of the shelter.
Sterl observed that this wagon, the one in which he had calkedthe seams, floated almost flat. All over most before it started, he said. Black fella run alonga dere, said Friday. Crocs over dere all alonga, cried Friday, pointing. As he turned to those on shore his visageappeared scarcely human. Slyter stoodup on the drivers seat, balancing himself, still peering into the waterfor crocodiles. The odor of burnt powder permeated the air.