help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] provisions foreword

From: Agnes Cunningham
Subject: [Help-gnuts] provisions foreword
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 14:18:27 -0600

These had I never seen, but much had I heard ofthem from those that followed.
And among the people didthey also find these five loaves of which ye read.
For if any came nigh Him, the strength that was in Himcame forth unto them. Art Thou come hither to torment usbefore the time? After that He had been absent from us for the space of five days.
This is not the manner of theChrists teaching.
I WILL NOW TELL of the casting out of the evil spirits from Mary that wascalled the Magdalene. Chapter XVIIIPhilip again recites the order of Christs miracles. BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKERS, FOR THEY SHALL BE CALLED THE CHILDREN OFGOD. Now on the second day towards evening were we wearied.
After the Christ had gone over to the other side, then went He into amountain to pray.
But as ye have the words, ye cannot understand,for ye do not see His meaning. And to Mary, He said: THY FAITH HATH SAVED THEE: GO IN PEACE. Iknow Thee from thy repute and believe that Thou art indeed a prophet. And He, loosing her hand, went forth unto the young man, who was therebefore the door. Ye read how He took the five loaves and the two fishes and didfeed the people.
And Jesus spake unto Matthew, saying: THE WIND ABATETH. LET OUR SINS WHICHWE MUST COMMIT BE BLOTTED OUT: AS WE MUST BE MERCIFUL TO THEM THAT SINAGAINST US. For the voice of the Christ was as no othervoice. And John asked him no question, nor did any there wereabout Him. This He did because the bodies of swine wereforbidden as unclean in the land of Judea.
And John asked him no question, nor did any there wereabout Him.
But the miracle was notwrought in Capernaum as ye read, but in Jerusalem, as I have told you.
And tothe disciples, the which had murmured, He said: LET HER ALONE. Andagain, after these, were the winds and the waves told that they must obeythe Master.
For He said: YE CANNOT GIVETHESE TO THE BABES ALONE. And then, using that which is within him, shall he bemade whole. Ye have marked that I was at this time in the close company of thedisciples. Now Matthew was among the people who walked far behind the Christ.
And all themultitude pressed in upon them they might see the wonder that should bewrought. And thus went it untilthe multitude was satisfied. I cannot say, my brother, that thesedevils were seven; but her sins were many.
And John asked him no question, nor did any there wereabout Him.
Chapter XIXThe miracle of the casting forth of devils into the herd of swine.
But in my time were there manyof all kinds. Yet was it so ordained when the Christ first came intothe world.
And in theevening, being wearied, did He purpose to return to the house wherein Helodged.