help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] JOB OFFER WITH 10%

From: reayy
Subject: [Help-gnuts] JOB OFFER WITH 10%
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 22:34:21 +0000 (GMT)

Robert & Vinne Industrial Co Ltd.
155 king Crescent
Manchester, M2 4LZ
UNITED KINGDOM

Hello,

I am Robert Nelson owner of {Robert&Vinne Industrial CoLtd},here in the
United Kingdom.We deal on Home Textiles,Engine Parts, Stationery and
United Kingdom wares export into North America/Canada/Europe.During the
past years there have been mix up in customers making payments from
different territories decided to search for a representative/agent who can
help my company receiving payments from some of my customers in North
America/Canada/Europe.

We are interested in employing your services, to work with us as our
offshore payment agent who can help us establish a medium of receiving
payment on our behalf for Goods and raw materials we supplied to our
customers in Europe,America or Canada.

Please if you are interested Please send down the needed
information.Company name as a legal entity or your personal name acting in your
personal capacity in the eyes of the law.

Reply to Admin dept: address@hidden

Name----------------
Contact Address-------------
email address--------------------
tel/fax numbers---------------------
occupation---------------
Name of Bank-------------

Thank you as we await your further response.

Sincerely,

Mr.Robert Nelson.

President/CEO;
Robert & Vinne Industrial