Re: profile programs and tcl

From: Michael J. Lanham
Subject: Re: profile programs and tcl
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 17:55:41 -0500

Okay, slap myself....I added a -ldl to the link line and got rid of the errors
below and gprof worked!

Now, can anyone explain to me why this had to be so difficult?  Why does the
tcl library interfer with profiling?  Why do I have to include -ldl when
linking with profile info?

Mike Lanham

--
Michael Lanham