WHERE ARE THE GNU C++ TUTORIALS?

From: TELESEC CESELET
Subject: WHERE ARE THE GNU C++ TUTORIALS?
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 07:21:19 -0000

Hi all,
I recently installed Redhat Linux 6.0. Does the GNU C++ compiler come along with Linux, or is it a seperate download? I have seen 1 or 2 folders containing the word gc++. If it is a seperate download then from where do I download it.

Also where are the how-to-use-the GNU C++ compiler tutorials (the folder name if it is on my local Linux machine or the website address if it is available on the net).

      Earnestly waiting for a reply.

      Thanx in advance.
                                                                  snodx