C++ Socket library question

From: Joe MacDonald
Subject: C++ Socket library question
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:53:13 -0400

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry if this is the wrong list, but I was hoping someone might be
able to give me a pointer.  I've been looking for a C++ Socket library
and found Socket++ written by Gnanasekaran (Sekar) Swaminathan in the
late 1990s.  The only e-mail address I could find doesn't work anymore,
so I was hoping someone here might know how I could get in touch.  Or if
someone has a similar library that is clearly licensed (L)GPL, I'll take
that.  :-)

Thanks,
-Joe.

--