Re: gnu texi files

From: Maurizio Loreti
Subject: Re: gnu texi files
Date: 10 May 2004 13:55:10 +0200

Mike - EMAIL IGNORED <m_d_berger_1900@yahoo.com> writes:

> Does anyone know of a repository of gnu texi
> documentation files?  For example I would like
> the latest texi files for g++ and regex.

IIRC, open http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/onlinedocs/ ; or open
http://www.gnu.org, and follow the links to "software" and
"documentation".

FWIW, all the 11 manuals that come with the gcc-3.4.0 tarball are
linked to our "Local documentation" site under the URL
http://wwwcdf.pd.infn.it/localdoc.html (a collection of about 200 user
manuals for free software); grep for "gcc" and start with "Using the
GNU Compiler Collection".  I don't have nothing about regex :-(

--
Maurizio Loreti                         http://www.pd.infn.it/~loreti/mlo.html
Dept. of Physics, Univ. of Padova, Italy              ROT13: ybergv@cq.vasa.vg