Re: GCC for Mac OS X

From: John Gabriele
Subject: Re: GCC for Mac OS X
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 21:23:41 -0400

E. Robert Tisdale wrote:
Where can I get the GNU C compiler for Mac OS 10.1.5 (Cheetah)?
Has anyone built the GNU Compiler Collection (GCC) for Cheetah?

I wrote a short article on compiling it yourself on Panther -- though,
it requires that you have a binary gcc on your system to begin with.

http://www.bestweb.net/~john3g/gcj_osx/gcj_on_osx.html

It's more gcj-focused, but might possibly be of some help.

---J

--
    --- remove zees if contacting via email ---