euro PASSPORT\'s /Tc\'s - Thoomas Cook /EURO currency

From: Unknown
Subject: euro PASSPORT\'s /Tc\'s - Thoomas Cook /EURO currency
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 03:30:45 -0000

i can offert now fake EUROPEAN passport with fake blanks
from
country:Belgium,France,Italy,Greece,Portugal,Espania,Holland,Danish,Norway,Slovenija,Haravatska,Litovski

price is 1200$ for each
shipping in 2-3 days maximum
receive payment all ways
WU,WM,e-gold
review page:
http://63.240.81.5/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=945
added new passport:UK (fake blanks)
for travel - Bulgarian price 2k USD
Holland 2.5k USD
----------------------
I sell travel checks also
Thoomas cook in 100 $
minimum order is 50pcs
price is 28 percent
delivery charge - 100-150$
I accept e-gold,webmoney,WU
-----------
I sell euro currency in 200EUR.High Quality!
min order is 5k fake for 2.5k real
I accept e-gold,webmoney,WU

IF you have any questions u can ask them to me on the forum:
http://63.240.81.5/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1082
http://www.shadowcrew.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1082

We thank to our hosting company AT&T www.att.com,www.att.net cause it in any
circumstances continues to host our site
and covers all our dirty business for the small per cent from the deals.

You can also make an order by the phone:

Phone: (908) 781-0323
      Fax..: (908) 719-0124