special_keyword or patch

From: chetan
Subject: special_keyword or patch
Date: 3 Jan 2005 00:59:55 -0800

Can anyone specify me patch to get following things done .

class special_keyword class name {

private:

public:
char var1;
float var2;
int func1();
int func2();
};

By writing that special_keyword in the definition of the class can it
be possible to put all public members of the class in the particular
section of the binary or object file?

Or
Is it distinguish public symbols of the class with special_keyword and
public  members of the class without such keyword ?

I already have that visibility(__attribute__("defaults")) patch but
that has to specify the attribute => visibility for every symbol whose
visibility in the symbol table is to changed. That was'nt worked
against any data types like definition of class etc.

If there any keyword as such or patch written for that, then please
specify me link to that !