Re: strange warning when importing template from namespace

From: Paul Pluzhnikov
Subject: Re: strange warning when importing template from namespace
Date: 12 Jan 2005 07:57:44 -0800

Simon Anders <simon.anders@uibk.ac.at> writes:

> What is the compiler trying to warn me about,

It is telling you that it has not yet seen a defintion or a
declaration of anything named '__gnu_cxx::hash_set'.

I can't reproduce this warning on Linux with g++ 3.1, 3.2, 3.3,
3.4.3 or 4.0.

Perhaps it would help to know the output from your 'g++ --version'.
Also, a minimal test case might help. Here is what I compiled cleanly:

  $ cat junk.cc
  #include <ext/hash_set>
  using __gnu_cxx::hash_set;
  int main() { return 0; }