C++ class pointers to member function Help

From: swagat
Subject: C++ class pointers to member function Help
Date: 12 Feb 2006 02:57:21 -0800

             case 1:
                       f=func1;
                       break;
              case 2:
                        f=func2;
                        break;
          }

First of all, I am aware of the pointer to class member functions. But
that requires explicit knowledge of object. There we do something like
this:

int main()
{
      double x=3.0;
     double (abc::*fn)(double x);
     abc b1;
      fn=&abc::func1();
       cout<<(b1.*fn)(double x);
}

But this is not what I want to do. First of all, I am accessing one
member function by another member function where object declaration is
not required. I want to use a pointer to access the other member
functions within the class as demonstrated above. Is it possible to do
this?

Regards,
swagat