Re: Setting include path

From: Paul Pluzhnikov
Subject: Re: Setting include path
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 20:19:40 -0700

Bernd Strieder <strieder@informatik.uni-kl.de> writes:

> Sukumar  R wrote:
>
>> I've recently downloaded and installed gcc-3.2.3.

I think he downloaded a pre-build binary package and installed it
in a location other than what it was build for.

That doesn't work: install path is "backed into" the 'gcc'
executable and into "specs" file.

If you want to have a non-standard installation, you must configure
and build it yourself.

> What does g++ -V say?

$ g++ -V
g++: `-V' option must have argument

You probably meant to ask what 'g++ -v' say.

Cheers,
Remove /-nsp/ for email.