problem with inluding lapackpp

From: bufu18
Subject: problem with inluding lapackpp
Date: 1 Mar 2007 10:08:56 -0800

hi all,

I've downloaded (unpack etc) lapckpp library from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/lapackpp/

I want to use it but I have problems with including it.

I have included main file     \include\lapackpp\lapackpp.h
but compiler says that there is no files aversion.h, f2c.h,
lafnames.h  which are in the same directory like lapackpp.h and what
is more funny there are more files which have to be included from the
same place but compiler says about only these 3.

I'm using Code::Blocks and I've tried to change compiler from gcc into
another but the problem is the same. I've checked it in Builder and
the same...

Could anybody try to include it (free soft) maybe I have something
wrong in my settings...

thx