how to using libstdc++.so.5 instead of libstdc++.so.6

From: Alex Kim
Subject: how to using libstdc++.so.5 instead of libstdc++.so.6
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 22:12:22 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

I know this can be seen as ridiculous to ask.

I'm wondering whether there is any how I can force g++ use libstdc+
+.so.5 althought libstdc++.so.6 is default. The development machine
has both 5 and 6 but the target machine has only libstdc++.so.5. Since
libstdc++.so.6 is default machine, it can't run on the target machine
which is reasonable.

Any idea or suggestion would be really appreciated.

thanks all.

regards,
Alex Kim