Trouble applying the ntldr patch

From: Gautam, BT
Subject: Trouble applying the ntldr patch
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 18:11:30 +0530

Hello,

I am trying to compile grub with support for loading ntldr directly. I downloaded the patch file mentioned in [1].
That patch seems to be against revision 2465. On the other hand, the code in the main and
the experimental branches seem to have revision numbers 2012 and 1484 respectively. I used the following commands to checkout code:

bzr checkout http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/r/grub/branches/experimental and
bzr checkout http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/r/grub/trunk/grub

Attempts to apply the patch with either of the above versions failed. How can I get code corresponding to revision 2465?

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2009-08/msg00040.html

--
Thanks,
Gautam