RE: is there a grub option to help my usb drive get recognized uponbootu

From: Treutwein Bernhard
Subject: RE: is there a grub option to help my usb drive get recognized uponbootup?
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 11:47:09 +0200

oops, I forgot some required ddtional module, you should also

        insmod (hd1,1)/boot/grub/usbms.mod

Then (on the grub command line) you should be able to test
the usb devices with

        usb

etc.

But (see the other thread on "Full Documentation") it is quite
ugly having to guess how to use an undocumented module ...

You have to experiment a bit.

regards
--
  Bernhard