pure EFI booting, Intel Macs, etc.

From: Delan Azabani
Subject: pure EFI booting, Intel Macs, etc.
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 20:44:27 +0800

Hi all,

I hope I'm not wasting your time with an often-discussed topic, but I am very interested in Grub and EFI, specifically on Intel Macs. It's been a pain so far, but I've gathered what I think is a basic understanding of EFI on Macs [1].

If it is possible, could any of you please

1. verify that my current understanding [1] is correct and please, reply to correct me where my understanding is incorrect

2. direct me to any valuable resources regarding this area so I can gain a more detailed understanding

If any of you could use some of your time to help me that would be greatly appreciated.

[1] http://azabani.com/docs/apple-pure-efi-linux

--
Thanks and best regards,
Delan Azabani