How can I install grub2 at Windows?

From: 김민준
Subject: How can I install grub2 at Windows?
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 21:33:21 +0900

I think GRUB24DOS is good at install grub2 in USB at Windows but there are no choice of install drives. I think g2ldr and grubinst will solve my question but how use grubinst to install grub2 and where is g2ldr?

I can make grub2 cd image. So one method to install grub2 at Windows is burn iso file to USB but we must install ISO Programs if we use that method.

There are no method to install grub2 in USB at Windows without burn iso image file to USB?

Thanks..

P.S:My translation will very bad.. Sorry.