Re: Cpanel boycott

From: Thomas Joseph
Subject: Re: Cpanel boycott
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 14:31:07 -0800 (PST)

--- On Sun, 12/25/11, Chris Murphy <address@hidden> wrote:

> From: Chris Murphy <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: Cpanel boycott
> To: "Thomas Joseph" <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
> Date: Sunday, December 25, 2011, 3:36 AM
>
> On Dec 24, 2011, at 2:39 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> >
> > Chris and the list,
> >
> > Assume, we are in Vatican, attending the Holy Mass
> with HH Pope.
> > It is a great time, it is Xmas eve and we are in true
> perception of
> > the RFC wrt religion, what ever.
> >
> > Can't it occur to someone cry Tsunami, if he has feed
> from reliable sources? Is he only supposed to utter "Father
> who art in heaven" and
> > "I believe" or "Hail Mary.."?
> >
> > The one may want to save lives though he is in
> violation of the
> > protocol just like the one who anointed the very first
> pope,
> > long back.
> >
> > Do you still see a problem ?
> >
> > That is the case here.
>
> I will not assume we're in the Vatican, I'd sooner
> self-immolate than attend any mass.
>
> The problem I see here is a series of increasingly bad
> analogies to justify off-topic posts and subsequently bad
> decision making as you persist in disagreeing on a stupid
> matter on-list. There never was a tsunami. Even if there
> were, it had been fixed a long time ago and is not presently
> a tsunami. The original post was a call to boycott past
> tsunamis. It's ridiculousness.
>
> Chris Murphy

You will have to live with that.

Just for an IT related post nobody is going to throw one out.
That is OSS and speech of freedom.

If you look back, you humiliated jackie for his single post.
AS if you have something  personal grudge,

No more answers from me, I am 12 yrs into IT.

I have tried all that I could do to diffuse the situation.

If you think that you and your f*t*r together invented grub,
let your mom know about it and go to bed.

You are just like anyone. No one so special in the list.

For the pat 26 hours, you are wasting bandwidth and deviating
ppls attention, do you understand that?

Thanks,