Creating GRUB Resue Disk

From: Roohollah Bigdeli Shamloo
Subject: Creating GRUB Resue Disk
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 22:36:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi.
I use GRUB to load another bootloader(chain-load).
Everything is OK, but I have a problem in making rescue disk : when I boot the system with grub-
rescue's created ISO image file, it can not load my bootloader(2nd bootloader) and it hangs.
As you may know, 'grub-rescue' creates an ISO image Rescue file that uses 'no emulation' mode. I need to make a grub rescue image that uses 'floppy emulation' or 'harddisk emulation' mode to chainload my bootloader properly.
Can someone help me how to do that?