Re: Multiboot mixed width O/Ss

From: coifed48641
Subject: Re: Multiboot mixed width O/Ss
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 12:48:17 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Grub Gurus,

Many thanks for your prompt replies.  I realize my knowledge gap had more to do
with the processors than the loader.  I found the following link helpful:
http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/32-bit-and-64-bit-explained.htm
Sorry if my question was off topic but glad to know it is not a problem to run
mixed width O/Ss on the same hardware.

Respectfully,