Grub command line bug?

From: Alexey Orishko
Subject: Grub command line bug?
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 17:31:25 +0200

Hi all,

I have some weird grub output in command line mode.
I'm using Grub v.2.0 on Intel mobo and booting from USB stick with gpt.

While menu list is displayed, I've typed 'c' to switch to command line.
Then type a few commads:

grub> ls
(hd0) (hd0,gpt3) (hd0,gpt2) (hd0,gpt1)
grub> help
... got ordinary output with list of commands

grub> ls
(hd0)       <-- just disk device printed, partitions are lost
grub> ls
               <-- just empty line printed, not disk
grub>

Could anyone explain, why grub can't see gpt partitions after "help"
command and after one more ls nothing is displayed at all?

Regards,
Alexey