Re: Troubleshooting Issues with Relocation

From: David Narvaez
Subject: Re: Troubleshooting Issues with Relocation
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 01:33:49 -0400

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 1:43 PM, Andrei Borzenkov <address@hidden> wrote:
> If it is upstream git, than it is likely fixed there. If you want to
> find out specific commit where it was fixed, you could use git bisect.

My bad. I was somehow assuming 1) my build from upstream git those
dasy was essentially the same as my distro package 2) trying again
these days would mean using a recent version of grub; but I found out
Sabayon's version is 2.00 and there is a 2.02 ebuild for Gentoo
(Sabayon's parent distro) so after building the ebuild for 2.02 I am
able to boot my kernel withhout issues. I will follow up with my
distro about this.

Sorry for the noise.

David E. Narvaez