Re: How to reuse the the part of codes about file system in grub ?

From: Arch Stack
Subject: Re: How to reuse the the part of codes about file system in grub ?
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 16:15:35 +0800

I find that the error when I compile GRUB on MSYS2 was because that I use MinGW64/MSYS2, in configure.ac "AC_CHECK_SIZEOF(TCHAR,,[#include <windows.h>])" will only be checked "case "$host_os" in cygwin | windows* | mingw32*",but on MinGW64 host_os=mingw64 and on MSYS2 host_os=msys

Then how can I compile GRUB on MinGW64 or MSYS2?