Re: Grub question

From: Vladimir 'phcoder' Serbinenko
Subject: Re: Grub question
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 21:25:05 +0100

Did you see that you can define aliases to menu entries? Does it cover your usecase?

Le 4 déc. 2015 8:37 PM, "ID4 Retro Dev" <address@hidden> a écrit :
Hi!

I see that you are a GRUB2 developer, I'm compiling grub for my personal project, but I'm not programer, so my skills are VERY LIMITED.

I need to do some changes in the code, one of them is to select OS in the menu pressing the key "1", and not the "Intro" Key.

If that possible? Where in the source code if defined that? I searched but found nothing.

Thank you for you help!

--
ID4 Retro Dev

-= Dev & Retro =-