Re: Why does big black box appear over by GRUB2 theme when booting?

From: Ed Hartnett
Subject: Re: Why does big black box appear over by GRUB2 theme when booting?
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 09:12:55 -0600

Howdy Andrei!

Thanks for your response. Indeed the big black box is the terminal-box.
Although I can change its borders with the terminal_boc_X.png files, I
cannot do anything about the big black box.

If Andrei or anyone has any further information on how to fix this,
including info about a possible patch to GRUB2, please let me know.

Thanks,
Ed