Newb Needs Help with Boot Recovery

From: zcorker
Subject: Newb Needs Help with Boot Recovery
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 20:39:58 +0000 (UTC)

I am wondering if someone can offer some advice on how to configure my system,
so that I can bootup?  I am getting an error message when running Lubuntu
recovery tool (2013 vintage), indicating that "please enable a repository
containing the [grub2] package in the software sources for Centos release 6.7
(sda2).  Then try again.".  A review of my Centos files in Lubuntu indicates I
am running Grub, and nog Grub 2, so I assume my recovery disk isn't capable of
supporting grub, but I don't know.  The reason there is a boot issue is because
I had replaced a drive and power supply after they had failed.  I had tarred
over the files from the failing drive to the new 2 TB SSD, and I have run
triple boot between Debian, Win XP, Centos, with no problem at all.  What would
be the easiest way to fix the computer?
pdq