Re: Cannot get GRUB boot menu to display more than 3/100ths seconds

From: Pascal Hambourg
Subject: Re: Cannot get GRUB boot menu to display more than 3/100ths seconds
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 20:01:39 +0200

Le 11/10/2018 à 00:28, address@hidden a écrit :

    Althought I have configured the boot menu timout to 5 seconds, the boot
    menu only flashes on screen briefly for 3/100ths of a second and
    disappears. I have tried all sorts of combinations of configuration
    changes and just cannot seem to do anything to get the boot menu to
    actually stay on the screen.

What is displayed if you rename grub.cfg ?