18.2 Using digital signatures in GRUB

From: Bob
Subject: 18.2 Using digital signatures in GRUB
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 17:47:45 +0300

   Hello.
   I tried to download grub2 using 18.2 Using digital signatures in GRUB
   (https://www.gnu.org/software/grub/manual/grub/grub.html#Using-digital-
   signatures)
   The instruction is completely useless for 99% of the world's
   population.
   All I managed to do was guess what to do.
   (15.1.2 check_signatures) what would it work
   etc / grub.d / 00_header
   cat << EOF
   set check_signatures = enforce
   EOF
   grub-mkconfig -o /boot/grub/grub.cfg
   Signed all the / boot files with your key, but WHAT IS NEXT TO DO?
   From other sources I found out that I need to put the trust / boot /
   key command in GRUB (but how ???) I just wrote the line trust / boot /
   key in the grub.cfg file (and of course I got an error when booting the
   sha512 PC not loading ).
   Please update the documentation "18.2 Using digital signatures in GRUB"
   Write out each step in details (how to make GRUB2 work for it)
   otherwise all of these innovations will not be tried by anyone.
   ps / I found the instruction, but I donaEUR(TM)t know if there are any
   errors in it. Can you check and confirm it? I will try to do it.