help-gsasl

Re: gsasl - digest-md5 question.

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: gsasl - digest-md5 question.
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 20:58:53 +0200

Andery Melnikov <address@hidden> writes:

> 2009/3/25 Simon Josefsson <address@hidden>:
> [....]

>>> Yes, this works now. Thnx.
>> Great!
> Hmm.. Maybe I'm stuppid - but this not work on other machine.
> client always send qop=auth,auth-int,

I don't follow -- in DIGEST-MD5 the server sends a list of qop's and the
client picks one of them.  The client cannot send more than one qop.

> server run callback where i'm set property for auth, and
> nothing. Client always get success auth with qop=auth-int.  Can you
> check this ?

I can't reproduce it.  The gsasl 1.1 DIGEST-MD5 server defaults to only
sending qop=auth.  You need to set the GSASL_QOPS property explicitly to
request qop=auth-int with gsasl 1.1.

Are you sure gsasl 1.1 is used?  Maybe run ldconfig to make it pick up a
new libgsasl.so?  Maybe your code really use gsasl 1.0 or earlier.  Use
puts(gsasl_check_version(NULL)) to check.

/Simon