help-gsl

[Help-gsl] sampling multivariate gaussian/normal distribution - hints

From: Misha Koshelev
Subject: [Help-gsl] sampling multivariate gaussian/normal distribution - hints
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 21:19:02 -0500

Hi:

I am new to GSL and have already found that, while trying to convert a MATLAB
Gibbs sampler to
C, there is no function to sample a multivariate normal in GSL.

I have found several posts on this list that suggest such a feature will not be
added at the moment.

Are there any libraries in C or C++ that might support this? Any links much
appreciated.

Please reply all.

Thank you
Misha