Re: No gpg keyservers available on GuixSD out-of-the-box

From: Ni*
Subject: Re: No gpg keyservers available on GuixSD out-of-the-box
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 23:34:06 +0100

> Which version of GnuPG is it, per “gpg2 --version”?
>
> I wonder if 2.1 behaves differently or something (I use 2.0 myself.)
>
> Ludo’.

(Speculation from memory:)
I vaguely remember that my GnuPG configuration did break with the
release of the version released at the end of 2014 (Maybe 1.x -> 2.0/2.1
update?), and using hkp-keyservers was no longer possible for me back
then.
I also remember that dirmngr needed to touch some file(s) and that
gnupg.conf was still needed.

An output of "tree" from the .gnupg directory dated from Dec 2014 and
Jan 2015 according to timestamps of directories inside:
 tree .gnupg/
.gnupg/
├── crls.d
│   └── DIR.txt