Re: Recommendations for libre WiFi-USB adapters?

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Recommendations for libre WiFi-USB adapters?
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 22:36:59 +0100

By the way, should we maybe add the ath9k-htc-firmware package to the
installer image? It is used by one of the very popular (the only one?)
wifi dongles that do not need proprietary firmware. Or is it already there?
I keep mixing up the installer image and the system that it starts.
So maybe (also) add the package to the example configurations?

Andreas