some possible bugs and getting procedure on the top of the stack

From: Alex Vong
Subject: some possible bugs and getting procedure on the top of the stack
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 00:59:17 +0800

Hi,

When trying to write some C binding to flex using libguile-2.0, I notice
<https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/manual/guile.html#C-Support>
the C prototype

C Function:
SCM scm_error (SCM key, char *subr, char *message, SCM args, SCM rest)

is not correct.
It should be

C Function:
void scm_error (SCM key, char *subr, char *message, SCM args, SCM rest)

instead.

Besides, when reading
<https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/GSoC-2016>,
I notice librejs flags the scipts as non-free, such as,
<https://libreplanet.org/w/load.php?debug=false&lang=en&modules=startup&only=scripts&skin=vector&*>.
Is this a known issue?

Finally, how should I get the running procedure?
Currently, I am using the following code:

(define my-proc-name
  (lambda _
    (frame-procedure (stack-ref (make-stack #t) 1))))

(my-proc-name)
==> #<procedure my-proc-name _>

Is there better way to achieve this? Can continuation be used to
implement this? My guess is no, since you can only get "the next thing
to do" but not "the current thing you are doing". Am I right?

Off-topic
=========
Also, I think I am interested in being a GSOC student. The project ideas
look tough though! Also, I need a new laptop, the '9' and '0' key
sometimes doesn't work. I guess it is because I am typing too much '('
and ')'.

Cheers,
Alex