chicken scheme

From: John J Foerch
Subject: chicken scheme
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 15:11:28 -0400

Hello,

I ran into some problems when installing CHICKEN Scheme on my new GuixSD
system.  After installing the chicken package, 'chicken-install' failed
because gcc was not found on the system.  In the package definition for
chicken, gcc is listed as a native-input, but from what I understand it
should either be a regular input or a propagated-input, because CHICKEN
uses gcc to compile scheme programs.

I installed gcc separately, and then a test of chicken-install produced
this error:

    linux/limits.h: No such file or directory #include <linux/limits.h>

I was testing chicken-install with this command:

    $ chicken-install matchable

--
John Foerch