Re: GuixSD on arm

From: ng0
Subject: Re: GuixSD on arm
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2016 17:14:56 +0000

t3sserakt writes:

> Hi Ludo,
>
> I would like to help, but I have no idea where to start.
> I am "just" an application developer, and do not have
> the right knowledge for doing this task alone.
>
> Additionally to that I am busy with helping the
> secushare (gnunet) project.
>
> But if there is somebody who knows in more detail
> what to do, I can help.

I think Jookia was working on this.. or still is.. I am unsure
about the state of Jookia's work.
I'll CC Jookia and we'll see if this thread gets an reply.

Additionally I CC'ed you t3ss because I don't know if you are
subscribed.

--
♥Ⓐ  ng0
For non-prism friendly talk find me on http://www.psyced.org