Re: Emacs autoloads

From: Thomas Danckaert
Subject: Re: Emacs autoloads
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2017 14:13:40 +0100 (CET)

From: Catonano <address@hidden>
Subject: Emacs autoloads
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 12:51:13 +0100

I installed emacs-debbugs

But it doesn't get autoloaded, so I had to comment out this line in
my .emacs file

(add-to-list 'debbugs-gnu-all-packages "guix-patches")

because otherwise when launching emacs it claims that
"debbugs-gnu-all-packages" value is void

I had the same issue, solved it using “with-eval-after-load”, like this:

(with-eval-after-load 'debbugs-gnu
  (add-to-list 'debbugs-gnu-all-packages "guix-patches"))

In fact I sent a message to guix-devel about this, but it never made it through...

Thomas