Re: I can only start an X server in guix as root

From: Joshua Branson
Subject: Re: I can only start an X server in guix as root
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 13:01:54 +0000

Hello,

I've responded to this email on the guix-bugs emailing list located
here: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=26158

I did try a guix system vm /path/to/config-file.scm;  and I could still
not log into guixSD.

I think I might create another guix user.  If I can't login as joshua,
perhaps I'll try logging in as "rupert" and see if that works (I'll do
this via editing my config file and running guix system reconfigure).

Thanks,

Joshua