Re: mumble issues with pulseaudio

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: mumble issues with pulseaudio
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2017 11:10:57 +0200

Hello,

ng0 <address@hidden> skribis:

> Ludovic Courtès transcribed 0.9K bytes:

[...]

>> PulseAudio works best when all the applications on the system use it.
>> :-)  You can check with ‘pavucontrol’ the list of applications currently
>> doing audio with PulseAudio.
>
> The problem is that mumble sometimes appears in Applications of
> pavucontrol and sometimes it doesn't.

This is weird: I would expect it to always appear under “Applications”
or to never appear, but not something in between.  Anyway, that suggests
Mumble is indeed using PulseAudio.

When it shows up under “Applications”, can you hear its audio output?
(Assuming the sliders and mute buttons in pavucontrol are all properly
set.)

HTH,
Ludo’.