Re: guix gc

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: guix gc
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 09:49:22 +0200

From: Catonano <address@hidden>
Subject: guix gc
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 20:25:37 +0200

Also, building a master branch now gives me these warnings
[...]

Did run ./bootstrap and ./configure again after the garbage collection?  After gc, some of the references to compilers, libraries etc found by your original ./configure run might not be valid anymore (at least that's how I understand it.  has happened to me several times).

I did rerun configure but not bootstrap. I will try. Thanks

you were right, the bootstrap was required
Thanks