Re: build failed: got unexpected path from subsituter

From: Olivier Farges
Subject: Re: build failed: got unexpected path from subsituter
Date: Fri, 05 May 2017 11:30:43 +0000

Hello Ludo,

I don't have the error anymore since I've done "guix system build config.scm -k -no-substitutes". Before that, the error appeared several times with different packages (qtmultimedia, owncloud-client, ...).

Thanks,
Olivier Farges

Cliquez sur ma photo pour accéder
à ma carte on-line complète et à jour.