help for guix pull

From: Adrien Marin
Subject: help for guix pull
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 10:54:10 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I've some trouble with guix pull use:

i have cloned a guix repo to had my package in gnu/packages in order to have them in 'guix package - A' list.

before guix 0.13, I used guix pull like this :

> guix pull --url=""

but know it doesn't work anymore.. guix pull do not use tarball anymore

you can see at this commit : http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=guix.git;a=commit;h=59a16275189f55ddd692b0ea5b415c706fa1fd69

The use of guix pull change but it doesn't change in the manual...

It's why i need some help to know how to use guix pull with its options --commit and --branch

thanks for yours future answer