Re: Proxy authentication

From: Jorge
Subject: Re: Proxy authentication
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 14:58:44 +0000

January 24, 2018 6:38 AM, "Konrad Hinsen" <address@hidden> wrote:

> I had the same problem not so long ago. See this thread on guix-devel for the
> solution:
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2017-11/msg00070.html

Sorry for having taken so long to reply.  I have postponed the setup of
Guix.  It seems my workplace blocks FTP, which is used by Guix.
Besides, I have since migrated from Debian 9 stretch (stable) to 10
buster (testing), which has more recent packages.  I intended to use
Guix to provide newer packages on top of Debian stable, and with Debian
testing this is not necessary.  I think that at some point after Debian
buster freezes in preparation for release, when its packages become old
but I have not yet migrated to Debian 11 bullseye, I will try Guix
again.  That time I will first make sure I have access to all network
protocols Guix needs.

Regards