Re: keyboard layout and system locale

From: hub . lombard
Subject: Re: keyboard layout and system locale
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 10:20:04 +0100 (CET)

Hi Catonano :)

I don't know if I can help, but here'is my own configuration, maybe it can work
for you:

# guix package -i setxkbmap

setxkbmap is now installed.

Then I just added this line (console-keymap-service "fr") into
%desktop-services:

# vim /etc/config.scm

;; Add GNOME and/or Xfce---we can choose at the log-in

  ;; screen with F1.  Use the "desktop" services, which

  ;; include the X11 log-in service, networking with Wicd,

  ;; and more.

  (services (cons* (gnome-desktop-service)

                   (xfce-desktop-service)

                   (console-keymap-service "fr")

                   %desktop-services))

Reconfiguration of 'config.scm'

# guix system reconfigure /etc/config.scm

After the reboot, I choice "fr" in the gnome session and it works.

Hope it's helpfull...

Hubert