binary nix install alongside guix on foreign distro

From: Giovanni Biscuolo
Subject: binary nix install alongside guix on foreign distro
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2019 18:42:45 +0100

Hi all,

I'd like to test nix alongside guix, both installed on a foreign distro
(Debian in my case)

is someone in this list testing a similar configuration?

is there any danger in mixing both package manager (and the foregin
distro one) on a single system?

AFAIK stores, profiles and builders are separated, so they do not
overlap... and I do not see any other caveat in a similar config... but
I'm a little bit afraid :-O (the host I'll use for testing is also my
daily work workstation)

any comment on this will be very wellcome

thanks
Giovanni

--
Giovanni Biscuolo