My second impression for GuixSd

From: Yoshinori Arai
Subject: My second impression for GuixSd
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 11:19:52 +0900

Hello,

I have finished system reconfigure successfully at second time. I think what
configuration is better for who can't install package by self at first or can't
use command in console and their PC is old, no enough memory...

So my configuration has many packages for system wide, all locales, webbrowser,
input method etc.

I have some question in operating-system configuration,

1. How can I specify the menu-entry for no initrd? I tried as follows,

(menu-entry (label "Wara GNU/Linux lfs-8.3")
            (linux "(hd0,3)/boot/vmlinuz-4.19.9-libre-wara-8.3")
            (linux-arguments '("root=/dev/sda3 ro"))
            (initrd ""))

It's can be used but grub show warning: no file.

2. How can I add system service without system reconfiguration?

3. Can I make %custom-services inherited from %desktop-service like as package?
   I know can delete or add service.

(define %custom-services
    (inherit %desktop-services)

Best regard.